[BETA] Aeon WallMote (with slide functionality)

I got 16 from the manufacturer, and math, 2 gestures X 4 buttons = 8.

1 Like

But apparently didn't even bother reading the first 2 posts in this thread... :roll_eyes:

Not a driver issue but why would you care? I can already see you are not here to be helpful.

The last version of the driver released had the ability to associate groups to any of the actions so that all supported scenes were available. For most people direct association has limited application so the previous versions of the driver associated all of actions associated to the hub's ID and that's why it only supported two actions: swipe up and swipe down.

It's all a moot point since I'm not distributing any version of the driver anymore.

No need to get so upset at me. I was merely making a reference to the fact the swipe up/swipe down only adds two more actions per your OP, not 8 as smarthomer assumed. I see no need for you to be upset as I said nothing bad about your driver.

By the way, why are you not distributing it anymore? That was the main thing people were looking for recently anyway.

I'm sure that's the exact impression that smarthomer got.

The reason I don't distribute code for Hubitat anymore used to be well documented but has been censored. The short story is that the Hubitat platform has many problems and the biggest ones will not be addressed. I also have a huge issue with Bruce as an individual and I'm not willing to support him.

Sorry to hear that. I can understand your frustrations with Hubitat. I have recently been slowly moving devices back to Smartthings and finding them working perfectly on that platform, instead of constantly dropping off like they were on hubitat.

So far I have moved all my lightify bulbs back to smartthings. Was still having issues and found that the ikea bulbs were also not working properly on hubitat (this is all recent issues as well. These were all working fine at one point). At the moment, things seem stable with all the "repeating" bulbs back on smartthings. I seriously think the Hubitat people did something to break the bulbs because they were working fine previously.

Anyone got the above driver, just got some switches and i would like to try the slide function, but it seem the above driver is no longer available

Thanks

Same, just picked up 2 WallMotes and would like to utilize the slide capability. Can anyone share the drive? Thanks in advance.

Same here. Does anybody have this driver or the ability to control slide function? Thanks.

Made an alpha-level release of a per-button slide functionality for these:

Just kinda want to bump this to see if there has been any update / enhancements to this? Is this still under development? Is something else out there?

My version with slide functionality (full thread linked in my post above) is still under development (although it hasn't seen any activity for a while, it's been working pretty consistently for my 2 units).

1 Like

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

The git hub link is broken. Can you update @zcorneli.iit please?

I updated the link in my thread - If you run into any issues, lets discuss in that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.