[Code Freeze] Abacus Time Traveler

My bad. They are there now. Thank you for responding..

1 Like

Hi. Bit late to the party with this timer. Is there an option to reset the timer from another device? I would like it to time how long my garage door has been open, but for it to reset when the garage closes each time. is that possible? Many thanks for a wonderful app!

Hi,
That's not quite what this app is for. If you could give me more info on what you want to do with this data, I bet it could be done with Event Engine.

Thanks

Great app! So much easier than using RM to accumulate run times. Is there a way to pull the timer value out for use in another rule? I would like to use my thermostat run time to estimate utility costs for heating my detached garage.

Sorry, there is not

Is the Simple Kitchen Timer app still available?
I haven't been able to find it in the "bundle"/

Not sure why you posted about Simple Kitchen Timer in the Abacus Time Traveler thread :man_shrugging:

but...

I just added SKT to BM.

Thanks.

1 Like

I usually can scour the posts for answers to my questions but now it is time for my first question :smiley: I tried installing Abacus by copying and pasting the code into the Apps code and Drivers code areas as I have done a few times before for other apps. However, I get an error regarding a missing include file as shown here.

I did find the include file but I can't figure out what to do with it. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

There is a Libraries Code tab unde the Developers Tools section, the code goes in there similar to the apps and drivers code.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.