Automating Netatmo somehow

I am at the end of my wits with my Netatmo personal weather station but I do need the data for a few automations.

I think the Netatmo app causes HE to slow Down and ultimately lock up. So I have removed the app entirely from the platform in the hopes of improvement.

In the meantime I am trying to find a way to get this data into the platform, specifically rain measurements as I have an automation that will turn on my outdoor lights if my station detects rain.

I see weather underground used to have a possible way to integrate this data through a driver. However, it appears that weather underground no longer has a valid API that I can use. Are there any other viable alternatives to get this data into the platform.

If you publish you netatmo data to WU then you can get a new api key now.

https://www.wunderground.com/blog/PWSmet/netatmo-stations-on-weather-underground.html

Then you could easily use my WU driver to get it into Hubitat

Andy

1 Like

You could also use Weewx. That was suggested many months ago. Might be time to go that way if you want to keep it local.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.