AT&T Digital Life Door Sensors?

Am considering Hubitat after having already delved into HomeSeer this past month.

Ideally if there were a current app for integrating AT&T Digital Life, I would certainly use it. But apart from that, and perhaps this might be a general question on already installed door sensors, is there any way I can leverage existing alarm door sensors in Hubitat? My AT&T system uses the external magnet sensors. So can sensors be integrated to communicate with two different hubs?

I ported this app over from SmartThings. I was using it for a while but AT&T kept becoming unreliable and I had to keep re-authenticating.

It works pretty good, but I haven't been using it for a while. Feel free to give it a shot.

Generally speaking, the answer is no for the actual devices. You need something like what @Keo posted to link the hubs themselves.

If you’re not necessarily planning to keep your AT&T subscription, it’s possible the sensors could be paired with the HE hub. What’s the actual brand/model # of the door sensors?

Keo's app works great! I haven't had any issues with authentication at all.

1 Like