Arming HSM with contacts open

I have included all open close sensors & motions, yet system can be armed with some or all still open, what am i missing please

1 Like

If you setup notification for a arming failure and it will not arm if anything is not in the correct state.

Isn't HSM supposed to verify the correct state before Arming? I was wondering if I had missed something during setup

Tried doing that as well, but system was armed with no arming failure notification sent

Well i have been working on this recently for myself.

Originally it would arm no matter the state of the sensors were. As i started dabbeling with it all of the auto arming options options the last one is for "Configure Alerts Arming failures". Once i set that up the HSM would generate Arming Alerts instead of arming.

If it isn't doing that I would suggest atleast starting with reinstalling HSM

1 Like

That's what I did, uninstalled HSM , Virtual Keyboard and re-started fresh, now everything is working as it should, thanks for your help & follow up - CHEERS

Would you happen to know how to text transform the coding for the HSM status tile to display Capitalize ie: disarmed to Disarmed

Unfortunately no clue on that. I haven't dived into the dashboards as much i probably should have yet.

1 Like

No worries, I figured it out - "text-transform: capitalized" did then trick

Guys, the best addon, bar none is Nyckelharpa. So many great options for HSM.

1 Like

Thank you that helped a lot. Would you also advise on adding Aeotec Siren 6, into HE, Is it only showing as 1 devise or multiple?

It used to show as parent/child, but now is only 1 device, but you should be able to choose either in rule's actions. In HSM I think only siren is available, although you could modify behavior with a rule.

Thank you, I'll try that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.