Are there any decent RGBW lights that work directly without issues?

I have osram smart + lamps but as they are my only ZigBee devices I've never had a issue. As I understand it if you have a strong mesh anyway you will be fine, but if they are your backbone of the network to other devices, then you will probably have issues.

Not from what I have read on here. Since they "try" to be a repeater, a device might ignore a perfectly good repeater and use the Cree instead. At least that was my understanding.

Love same day delivery! Now I gotta set up some rules to change colors based on day. Is it possible to set up slow fades between colors?

4 Likes

Shouldn't the red light be on the right? Red Right Returning?

3 Likes

Dang you are correct! How did I mess that one up? :rofl::rofl:

The house is coming towards you... red is on IT'S right. :rofl::rofl:

But that's an airpane thing, not a boat thing.

When I stand in the driveway and pretend I'm a boat or plane it works. Not that....uh....I've ever...ummm...done that...

Funny part about this navigation light subject is that all those LED strip lights were bought for our boat parade entry this year. Seemed like a waste to not put them on the house when we were finished :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow, great job on the boat!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

So almost a year later...how did the Sengleds hold up outside?

I removed them, had issues with them not responding to commands. Ended up with a set of yeelights out there instead, they have been fine. Sengleds are now inside the house.

I have 6 Yeelights outside for almost a year now including last winter and they have not missed a beat. They are the adj. whites. YLDP05YL. Like destructure00 all of my inside lights are sengled both color and adj. whites and they have always been reliable as well.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.