Aqara WXKG03lm Single Wireless button

Yes, that's the idea. :smile:

I have corrected the code on line 117, so the handling of button presses on the two-button model should work as well now, same as my previous two-button-model-only device handler, with the three types of presses as follows:

Action Hubitat Event
Press left button button 1 - pushed
Press right button button 2 - pushed
Press both buttons button 3 - pushed

Works a treet :grinning: I have a no neutral single coming tomorrow and I will look at redoing the no neutral double at the weekend.

1 Like

Hi just noticed that the single button shows numberofbuttons as 10

Pete

I have the WXKG02LM and am using the driver in this thread, but either button I push results in "button 1" being pushed. Same result, either button.

What am I doing wrong?

Does it report it as having two buttons?

When I first paired it, it reported as having 10 buttons (same as your earlier comment). Same issue with the buttons. Then I re-paired it after deleting the driver and forgot to add the driver back before pairing, once I did, it doesn't report a # of buttons but otherwise acts the same

If it's reporting 10 buttons it has picked the unit up as a single button. If it sees it as a two button it reports the correct number of buttons. I reckon it's seeing it as a WXKG03LM

This is the driver to use:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/veeceeoh/xiaomi-hubitat/aqara-wireless-switch/devicedrivers/xiaomi-aqara-wireless-switch.src/xiaomi-aqara-wireless-switch.groovy

Tried deleting the driver and the device. Added the driver from your link, re-added the device, and it is again reporting 10 buttons and showing both buttons as button 1 when pushed. Is there something I can edit in the driver to force it to view it one way or another?

Or do I need to do something unique when pairing it? I have been holding down both buttons for about 10 seconds until I get some blinking

Try this one:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/veeceeoh/xiaomi-hubitat/master/devicedrivers/xiaomi-aqara-dual-button-hubitat.src/xiaomi-aqara-dual-button-hubitat.groovy

This is just for the two button.