Aqara Wireless Remote Switch (Double rocker H1) driver

I bought this device today (its zigbee 3.0) and tested it with HE. I was able to connect it, but couldn’t find suitable driver for this device. Any hint someone?
Another strange thing observed. After I paired this device with HE, it started to control all of my zigbee devices connected to HE by turning them ON and OFF. By all, I mean all of them (Ikea plugs, Ikea bulbs, Ikea LED panels). Didn’t setup any rule or automation, only think that I made was pairing the device with hub, Once this remote was pressed, all devices turned on and again after press off. Any idea what can be wrong and how is this possible at all?

I have and use the single rocker version with the “ Xiaomi Aqara Mijia Sensors and Switches” driver, and works correctly for me. Never had an issue and find them totally reliable.

What you say is quite strange. It is as if your Zigbee devices were simultaneously linked to your hub and to the switch. ??? Is that even possible?

Im using this driver with other Aqara sensors. But for this device/model, it doesnt work.
Regarding the other devices controll issue, this is something that I still dont understand, how is it even possible. Direct connection/pairing to all those 7 devices at once is not possible. This would be security issue. Only explanation is some HE bug in core zigbee/or other driver. This happen once I do pair the switch with HE and as soon as I do unpair it, it stops.

Sorry to hear that. Yes, quite strange. I hope somebody chimes in to try to clarify.

I recently purchased this and had the same issue, was very confused on how it managed to pair to all my lights/switches!

Have now got it paired to Hubitat only but unable to find a working driver for it.

Here's some more info on this: