Aqara Smart Wall Switch (with Neutral, Double Rocker) - Model WS-USC04

Hey all!

I picked up one of these as there was a 20% off coupon on Reddit, and wanted to give my report now that I have had a chance to connect it to the hub.

When it initially paired it defaulted to the Nue Zigbee Switch driver. It did not function with that driver, so I switched to the generic Zigbee switch driver, and only one side worked.

I'm not sure what I would need to share in order for a driver to be created, or where I could go to create my own (I don't know groovy, but I do a lot of PowerShell, some .Net, and am staring to learn Python).

Thanks all!

See if one these will work.

2 Likes

@biglib Welcome to the community

There is no direct mention of that model number for any of those drivers, but you could try this one linked from the above post:

EDIT: I almost forgot, don't forget the child device driver:
https://github.com/guyeeba/Hubitat/blob/master/Drivers/Generic%20Child%20Switch.groovy

If that one doesn't work let me know and we'll see what I can do. Where did you get this model from? I've not seen it before, is it a US only model?

3 Likes

I gave that a try, and no dice.

Yes, this is the US version. I would link to it, but it looks like I can't.

Thanks!

I gave the double switch driver a try, and no dice.

Thank you!

I forgot the child device driver, link in my first post. Add that and try again. Once you have that child device driver, press Recreate Child Devices.

2 Likes

Jackpot! That worked! Both buttons now function.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @biglib, Greetings.

Can you please confirm, both the relays were working independently and you are able to control both
through physical switches. I have two wired on the network . Though both are working from HE rules, But only one endpoint is working via physical switch.

Thanks in advance.
Pugazh

Markus are you still maintaining this driver?

Greetings all
I can confirm that the drivers as listed above still maintain functionality.

1 Like

Hi Markus!!

First, thanks to everyone for the effort in helping with these drive issues. It would not be possible to have so many devices if it were not for the community's help.

Regarding this Aquara two-key switch, I have the following inconvenience, when performing a manual action on key 1, the status change is not reflected on the device and automatically on the dashboard.

That is if the light is off, and I manually go to the key and press to turn it on, looking in HE, the device/dashboard status remains OFF, even though the light is turned on. Same situation if the light is ON (I turned it on before from the dashboard/device), and then manually turn it off, this change is not reflected. It stays on.

This does not happen with key 2, it works fine, and manual actions are immediately reflected on the device/dashboard screen.

Any instructions? Is anything else to configure that is not in the above information?

Thanks.

FYI, that user is no longer active on the Hubitat community.

Thanks for the information. Does anyone else have the problem I reported? @at9? @biglib? Thanks.

Hi @WMarcolin,
I have the WS-EUK04 model and I have the same problem, manual actions are not reported in HE.

I just installed one of these switches and I noticed the same issue. The top button does not report status but the bottom button does. Clicking refresh on the top button does bring in the status.

Is this something in the driver that can be fixed? Thanks.