Aqara fp1

Just got 6 of these has anyo e been successful with drivers to be able to use these in he

Welcome to Hubitat!

There is no Hubitat driver for the Aqara FP1 yet, although I believe @kkossev plans to work on one. But, where on God's green earth did you manage to get six of them?!! I've been struggling to find them on AliExpress.

3 Likes

Persistence on ali express check back about 7pm every night finally showed up, They work great with awara hub but ca t find any way to get any io for controls to anything else.

Does kkossev have an fp1?
I would donate one to expedite the driver if needed

They work with zigbee2mqtt and Home Assistant. There is a simple way to integrate Home Assistant devices into Hubitat:

@SmartHomePrimer phrases this more elegantly, but there is no perfect single hub. However, Hubitat makes it very simple to integrate with several other hubs, including Home Assistant. So many of us run a multiple hub setup, using things like "Home Assistant Device Bridge".

1 Like

Any preferred mqtt hub????
1 more cant hurt
So fp1 to mqtt to home assistant to hubitat??

Currently running HE s2, smartthings, 2 Hue Bridges, 1 Bond Bridge, Lutron bridge, Arlo ultra, Google Assistant 1 tuya bridge laying in a corner

I am located in Europe, so receiving anything from the US is slow and problematic...
I have ordered also some FP1 sensors, but I expect to have them in my hands no earlier than the beginning of August.

All the tests made by others so far end up the same way - after the initial pairing to HE hub, the Aqara FP1 sensor stops sending anything to HE and does not respond to any commands.

Can you do the following: pair a new FP1 device to HE. When the device is discovered, 'more info' hyperlink will appear. Click on it and please try to copy and paste here all the device info lines that will appear on the pop-up window.

After you enter a device name/label and press 'Next', I suppose the generic driver named 'device' will be assigned. If any other driver is assigned, select the 'device' driver manually from the list.
There is a button 'Get Info' - does it show anything in the logs? Please press the FP1 sensor pair/reset button at the same time when you click on the device page 'Get Info' button.

1 Like

I have troed 6 or 8 different drivers with no luck
The aqara motion p1 driver is currently installed.
Active states are as follows

Current States

• batteryLastReplaced : Sun Jul 10 11:35:00 MST 2022
  • motion : inactive
  • powerSource : unknown

State Variables

• rxCounter : 1
  • driverVersion : 1.1.5 2022/07/09 2:28 PM
  • txCounter : 1
  • notPresentCounter : 4
  • lastBattery : 0
    I will perform the action you requested and get back to you with the info. However it will be about 6 hours.
1 Like

Keep an eye out using these links

5 Likes

Fp1 came up and dystem installed driver for p1 motion
I copied the logs but cant send because of the links system wont allow send email address and ill fwd

This is (another) duplicate thread about the FP1. @bobbyD perhaps these posts can be moved to this thread?

2 Likes

Kkossev email me here and ill return the log file
Herrincw@msn.com

1 Like