Apple HomeKit - "Accessory out of Compliance"

I was so excited to add my Hubitat to my home that I couldn't wait until the next day to start making my integrations.
After adding one device at a time as suggested, and seeing that it was working great, I made a few changes and wanted to try to redo it to get it all well set up.
Note, it was already working great.
So I unpair my hub again (I had done it a few times before and it all went great), and tried to pair it again, but at this time an error appeared that had not appeared before.
"Unable to add accessory" - "Accessory is out of compliance"
I tried to reset the hub, reset the HomeKit, and reset my wifi. And nothing works.
So all my edits that were great disappeared and I can no longer add my hub to HomeKit.
Did anybody have that issue?
Any suggestions?

I’m having this issue as well. Probably with the new HomeKit architecture released with iOS 16.2 (20C65). Trying to find a solution.

There’s a thread here, but it doesn’t seem to be about getting the hub to pair entirely:

The same here... Iso 16.4.1 for HE C5....
I have seen something similar in another post and someone from HE stuff helping out in another topic... I will try to find him to get some help.

I heard it was costing more than expected to resurrect Steve Jobs. Like how they did with Emperor Palpatine in the last Star Wars movie.

BTW we’re just making up scary-sounding stuff about Apple that has nothing to do with the underlying issue, right?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.