App cannot access cloud dashboards

I used to be able to access dashboards using the iPhone app from anywhere. Now, when I attempt to view a dashboard when away from my home, I never get past the "Loading dashboard . . . " and "Loading layout . . . " messages. I don't get an error message. When I am home, it is slower than it used to be, but the dashboards do load. On the computer, they still work pretty well - not instant but usable. I checked the setting for the dashboards and verified that they are set to be accessible via cloud. Any other ideas?

Be sure to uncheck the "use all devices box" and select only the devices you use on that dash. (please let me know if this actually helps).

Do you have any items on the dash that have a "?" icons, if so remove them and see if it helps.

Does it happen on a specific dash, or all of them?

Also try rebooting the hub if it has not been rebooted in a while.

EDIT: have you tried to access the cloud link from a computer at home? Does it work? You can access it directly form the apps page under a given dashboard.

That seemed to speed up the local loading noticably. I will test loading via cloud when I am away from home later. Loading from the cloud link on my computer works for the ones I have switched over to only load the devices used but doesn't work for the ones that are still set to load all devices.

1 Like

You can test cloud at home by turning your phones Wi-Fi off. That will force it to use the cell internet, and test cloud. Remember to turn Wi-Fi back on after testing.

1 Like