Anything to be concerned about?

Iris 3210 Outlet as a Zigbee Repeater and Zwave repeater, HE Native Driver

Do you have a Rule that is trying to periodically Refresh this device?

I'm see I'm getting it from another one also. Just IFTTT , Alexa Skill or Sharptools. Could they be the culprit?

I noticed this with one of my 3210-L outlet/Z-Wave repeaters some time ago; it doesn't seem to cause any harm. In my case it was caused by a scheduled refresh job which was showing on the device settings page for the Z-Wave repeater device for which the message is logged (the scheduled jobs are shown at the bottom of the settings page).

Not really sure how it got there; I believe it resulted from changing its device driver (even when changed back to the generic driver, the scheduled job sticks around). From forum browsing I learned that the way to get rid of it is to run code to unschedule it; I temporarily installed a modified device driver (edited and installed a copy of SRWhite's [RELEASE] Iris SmartPlug Z-Wave Repeater (3210-L + others) )by finding and changing the 'schedule()' statement to 'unschedule()' then switching back to the Generic Z-Wave repeater driver. At least that is my recollection...

1 Like

Thanks again, trying to get this stuff cleaned up and running smooth......

I'll be darn....there it is

And get rid of it how??
Did it come from the other driver?

You have to temporarily install a driver that includes a unschedule() statement. I did it by modifying an existing driver as I described above. When you install the modified driver hit configure and save, then uninstall it by replacing it with the generic Z-Wave repeater driver. At least that's my understanding, there may be a way around it that I'm not aware of.

As to how it happened I'm not sure but it probably resulted from switching drivers in my case.

Thanks!

1 Like