Anyone using Digital Loggers Smart Switches

I have a number of digital loggers web power switches. I have had them working in C4 and SmartThings.

https://dlidirect.com/products/web-power-switch-7

I was able to get the DH modified to load in Hubitat from SmartThings/DigitalLoggersWebPowerSwitch7 at master · Ledridge/SmartThings · GitHub

But do not yet have it working.

Anyone already tackled this?

Cheers,
John

I didn’t know someone had written something for this.

I just spent the time getting it working in ST, and finally got it running.

Mine is one of the older switches (WPS5), so it uses the legacy stuff that this driver runs.
The nice part is that the newest ones have a REST API rather than the weird HTTP requests, which made it particularly hard to parse the HTML to read the content. Don’t think I’ll be spending the money to get a new one though, as the price to get it over to Australia was phenomenal last time, plus all the adapters because they refuse to put the AU plugs in (even though it handles the 240V).

I’m rushed for time this weekend with family commitments now, but I’ll be looking at this one at some point!

If you’ve got the time and skill with a soldering iron, I’m sure you could just remove the US sockets and install AU ones.

I just followed this up (after blowing up my old one accidentally I suspect by getting it wet), and confirmed that the new "Pro Switch" is only 110V which is no good for Australia.

However, their Rack PDU is 110-240V.

They have a Rest API, so I'm going to look in to it. because the old one was a complete nightmare to attempt to control with Smartthings.
But, before I embark on my journey, was wondering if anyone else had perhaps used their stuff?

I have two main reasons for wanting this gear.

1. it is ethernet controlled (ie I can run a cable to it), not just Wifi - cannot find any others that do this.
  2. I don't seem to be able to find a powerboard I can control with Hubitat that can be used in Australia.

If anyone can answer the questions around the above, I'd be really happy!!
Turbo

Hi. Did you get this working?

Same here. Thinking about using a few of these for some projects, and would love to know if anyone got a driver working for the REST API.

Feel free to try my driver. See this thread for further details: