Anyone else dislike Zooz Water/Leak Sensor? What is replacement alternative?

I avoid S2 security on any Z-wave device. It helps a lot.

1 Like

I like my Utilitechs. They're z-wave and almost 2 years old and going strong. Well, they worked a week ago or so when I tested them. I think they use 3 AAA's. They all say 100% on battery, and that can't be right.

I have quite a few water leak sensors. Some are the older Smartthings Zigbee sensors that still work. When I need a remote probe such as behind my refrigerator where the icemaker water line is located I use Ecolink FLF-ZWAVE5-ECO Z-wave sensors that have worked well.

For under the toilets I am using Centralite water leak sensors which is similar to the Smartthings sensors.

For under my sinks, I am using some Moe's water link sensors based on Tuya Zigbee 3.0 technology. They connect directly to Hubitat.

1 Like

I've been using the zigbee Linkind leak sensors for under the sink and some Smart Things Zigee sensors in the basement. Both work well.

IIRC, Aeotec has taken over producing the SmartThings products under the Aeotec brand.

I use the Homeseer HS-LS100+ leak sensors with the magnetic base and remote sensor. They have worked well and donโ€™t eat batteries.

Also use the Aeotec Water Sensor 6 with the mains powered dock, a remote sensor, and a sensor cord. The remote sensor is under the kitchen sink and the sensing cord (6โ€™ long) is behind my dishwasher. Alas, they donโ€™t seem to sell this anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.