Anyone added "quality" labeling to any of their devices?

I don't think you'll find better quality than this, and they're not terribly expensive either. Certainly not compared to the cost of the switches they're on top of.

I replaced nearly every switch plate in the house with one of these. There are about 50 switches in this house that we bought about 18 months ago, and I rationalized it by thinking that my wife would never remember what all of them do. I neglected to consider that my wife can't see the printing without her glasses, but that's a minor detail. Turns out she only uses about 5 or 6 switches on a regular basis anyhow, but the plates really look nice, better than in the pictures and a lot nicer than the screwless plastic plates I used in our old house. These have a very high WAF, and she didn't even ask what they cost. She didn't ask what all the Inovelli switches cost either :sweat_smile:.

Cleanplate Collections | Tedstuff

4 Likes

Looks nice. My problem is that many of mine are Picos, so can have many functions on the buttons, and hold and double tap to really confuse things. Also, I tend to change things sometimes, as I discover different/better options. In reality, most are never used, and don't need labeling.