Any way to control Broadlink

Not that IFTTT is charging a ridiculous cost per month for a very tiny service. I have a few automations that run with my Broadlink RM pro and mini I'd like to make them run local somehow.

I saw an old app that was for it, but it seems that my broadlinks can't be controlled locally..

I had to program a separate on and off for my TV's so if I tried to make it run local, not sure how I'd be able to program these to be local? Any ideas?

My other option which I rather not do is to use my Logitech Harmony and some RF repeaters at each room.. I don't like that but it will work..I think..

Anyways.. Broadlink? And idea without IFTTT? Cause screw them at $10 a month..

I use and recommend @rob121's utility: Broadlink RM IR device api

You have to run it on your local network on a Raspberry Pi or similar, but it is 100% local and reliable.

check this local integration:

1 Like

I have used the integration that @Rxich linked, too. It worked well when I tried it, but I was already relatively all in on broadlinkgo (the integration that I linked to). And it seems like the native integration may have started to have compatibility issues with some devices lately and the dev is no longer supporting it. So that is why I didn't recommend it, but both are good options if they work for you.