Any Short Term Rental Apps Like Rboyapps Rental Lock Automator

I've got a few short term rentals on Airbnb and VRBO and I have them all setup with SmartThings and Rboyapps using their Rental Lock Automater. Everything is totally automated and assigns our guests locks codes and all that fun.

Now I find out that it might all break Dec 31st due to a bunch of changes. They say they are working on updates.....

So at my home I switched over to Hubitat from Smartthings and boy I like is 1000% better.

So now I'm curious... is there anything close to something like Rental Lock Automater that has a full integration with airbnb / vrbo and locks that uses Hubitat?

Thanks for any feedback.

Welcome to the community! First thing, you should head over to the Owners group and join. That will unlock some of the community features like messaging.

Specifically for your question...another ST migrant has set this up. Maybe you can reach out to them about their setup.

1 Like

As FriedCheese mentioned, I wrote my own. Currently it only talks to Airbnb, but I could easily make it support VRBO as well. Would just need a VRBO iCal link to test.

You need to run it on a raspberry pi or any other computer that stays up... talks to Hubitat via the Hubitat Maker API (built in app).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.