[Solved] Any chance to turn off debug logs for Sharptools?

Hello,

I have my logs flooded by Sharptools, nothing wrong but I would like to turn off those unnecessary logs.

I don't see anything to turn them off and because it's a built in app I can't comment the code.

Thanks.

According to Josh, it's on his "hitlist" ...

I recommend you post on the sharptools board or the sharptools post that @josh created. That way he knows the number of users that are unhappy with the current logging. I've been waiting for this myself. I had to uninstall a few weeks ago....will reinstall when this is implemented.

1 Like

I also had to uninstall because of the logging, I've posted in both places.

Thanks for tagging me guys. Yes, it's definitely helpful to get a feeling for how many people this is important to! I made the changes to my local dev build a while back... I'll circle up with the HE guys to work on the submission to be included in a future HE update.

5 Likes

The ability to enable/disable logging is included in the Hubitat 2.0.2 release:

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ditto! Thanks! My logs appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you already updated to 2.0.2.107, make sure to update to 2.0.2.108 which resolves issues some people were seeing with external authorizations:

1 Like

Working great here on 2.0.2.108.

Just a few more enhancements (paired icon support especially!!) and I won't have anything left on my wish list. :slight_smile:

1 Like