Android/iOS App Status?

Can you clarify what you mean by integrate?

If you set one of the streams on a hikvision camera to mjpeg, then you should be able to view it on a Hubitat dashboard.

It’s also possible for Hubitat to control the alarm function on hikvision cams to trigger recordings, and to use the camera motion detection as a trigger for Hubitat automations.

Let us know what you had in mind (or better yet start a new thread since this is getting pretty off topic).

Yes that is what I’d like to do. I am not sure how to go about it. Is there a tutorial? I’d like to set up my dashboard so the cameras and Weather are visible and I can control my lights, thermostat and locks easily.

WOW!!!
That "Hubitat Device Manager" would be great!
Exactly what I need...
I'm waiting....

1 Like

It'll probably be ready for a beta by this weekend. Still a lot of rough edges to work out. :smiley:

2 Likes

If you would like a Beta tester, please let me know... it seems to be very interesting.

1 Like

I'd be more than happy to help test, if you'd like.
That looks amazing, Thank You

1 Like

I agreed for a long time, the "stock" color choices are bad (a color picker would be nice), however once I figured out how to change the background and colors, i'm really happy with them. It did take me awhile to figure out that I could change them, and how. The biggest change I would make it so you can "upload" an image for a background rather than needing a URL. For instance, I have a picture of my house I would like to use for my background, but it is stored in OneDrive. I tried to copy a shareable link to the image and paste it, but it doesn't work.