[ALPHA] HubiPanel (See other topic)

Ok. It looks like it might be an error getting the dashboards. Vivaldi shouldn't be a problem...

Double check your base dashboard app id. You can get it by loading up your menu, you shouldn't use the example link exactly

I guess I don't know where to find it. :thinking:

I've not seen anything like you just posted. Mine has always looked like:

To get it, first click here:
Then here:

And the id(first) and token(second) are here:

Ah! Still no token but the ID is 11. Trying...

What do you mean by no token?

Never mind, it showed when I clicked in the address bar. And now I have the expected list of dashboards. Thanks for your patience!

No problem! Glad its working.

To have the link to open a new tab instead of same window change line 64 from

paragraph("""<a href="${state.fullEndpoint}?access_token=${state.secret}&dashboardAppId=${dashboardAppId}&endpoint=${state.endpoint}&hubIp=${getHubIP()}">${state.fullEndpoint}?access_token=${state.secret}&dashboardAppId=${dashboardAppId}&endpoint=${state.endpoint}&hubIp=${getHubIP()}</a>""")

to

paragraph("""<a href="${state.fullEndpoint}?access_token=${state.secret}&dashboardAppId=${dashboardAppId}&endpoint=${state.endpoint}&hubIp=${getHubIP()}" target="_blank">${state.fullEndpoint}?access_token=${state.secret}&dashboardAppId=${dashboardAppId}&endpoint=${state.endpoint}&hubIp=${getHubIP()}</a>""")

Thanks! I'll implement that along with a ton of other features tomorrow or the next day. I also plan to add this to the package manager to make the groovy side of things easier!

If anyone has some feature suggestions / requests, feel free to list them, and I'll see what I can do.

3 Likes

I like this app very much... thanks to you and your son.

1 Like

Great work, #1 son.

Suggestion: Make the Panels panel/frame/whateveritscalled sizable and maybe minimize with arrow.

2 Likes

I replied to your message. The highlighted dashboard doesn’t change the dashboard itself.

Nice work! For my use case (iOS tablet-safari) works great in portrait mode, does not switch dashboards in landscape mode.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look into a fix today

1 Like

Ok! It looks like this was a bug specific to iOS not supporting the visibility CSS attribute. I have pushed an update to fix this, and I have verified that it is working on an iPad in landscape.

To get the update, just refresh.

1 Like

Welcome #1 son (I assume) to this amazing community. Thanks for the hard work your family has provided In pushing the platform forward!

-Travis

1 Like

Working perfectly! Thank you.

Alrighty! We've got another feature release as promised. In this update:

• Topic has moved to: [Alpha] HubiPanel v0.2 so I can maintain it bettter.
  • Added a child-proofing feature (@Evilborg)
    • Activating Child Lock on a dashboard will cause it to be locked when you hit the lock button
    • You can activate Disable settings when locked to protect the settings button when locked
    • You can activate Fully disable viewing dashboards when locked to completely disable a tab on the dashboard list
      • Otherwise, it will simply block clicks
    • Locking is per-device, and endures a refresh, so do not forget your code. Otherwise, you can clear the web cache for your browser
  • Various Groovy fixes. This update changes the query parameters again, so you'll have to redo your links again, sorry :confused:.

Code is HERE

1 Like