Alexa Multiple Devices Share That Name

I am having an issue with Alexa and Hubitat integration, I removed all the devices from Alexa, disabled the smartthings skill and ran a rediscovery to make sure nothing else was picked up. I then enabled the hubitat skill and selected my devices. Ran a rediscovery and my switches and lights showed up. When I ask her to turn on or off any of the devices I get the response that multiple devices share that name and keeps asking which one I want. I removed one of the switches from hubitat re-added it to smartthings and added it back to Alexa and she is able to control it just fine with no errors.

Has anyone else run into this? The other issue I’m seeing is none of my contact sensors show up in Alexa after device discovery.

HE has not yet updated the Alexa skill to support contact sensors. It's on the todo list but no timeline has been made available.

Regarding the Alexa message you are recieving, there is another thread discussing this (and Alexa appears to be having troubles at the moment as well)

Thank you for the clarification and the info. I’ll give it some time and see what happens once Alexa has normalized.

I had that earlier today when I popped home from the office at lunchtime, 5 hours later it was working as expected. Perhaps an issue with Alexa itself?

There's a "newer" discussion going on ...