AlertMe Power Clamp - Iris V1 Driver Source Anywhere?

Hey folks,

I'm looking to add support to HE for the AlertMe Power Clamp, which was provided as part of the AlertMe Energy kit. It's an incoming AC mains power meter.

At the moment I can run it with the Iris V1 Outlet driver to get the incoming power use, which is handy, but it's battery powered and also has an onboard temperature sensor. I can use the Iris V1 Motion Sensor driver to view the battery level and the temperature, but of course can't see the power usage!

My plan was to mash the power code into the motion sensor driver, tweak up the IDs for the Power Clamp and voilà! But I see no open source driver code for either. Rather than reinvent the wheel are the Hubitat drivers around anywhere to tinker with?

I guess this might be one to flag for @mike.maxwell too, as they may be closed source, in which case asking for official support may be the best way to go.

If I do end up writing something from scratch, is there anything special I need to bear in mind when writing for the V1 devices, or is everything that varies them from other Zigbee devices purely in the joining method?

Cheers!

Had a nice response back from support, who recommended I tag @mike.maxwell on this thread!

I'm also hoping to add support for the Alarm Detector and Lamp repeater (with RGB). Just poking these things with a metaphorical stick at the moment.

The Alarm Detector does actually work, it's just seen as a Motion Sensor. Which isn't surprising because...

...both types of motion sensor have the same clusters.

Sadly, one thing I do not expect to see working any time soon is the Display.

And just for completeness, here's how the contact sensor and smart plug show up.

And the 'Button Depice'. :man_facepalming: