Alarm until cancelled

Hi - trying to get HSM set up. I am struggling a bit with making alarms happen the way I want them to. I can successfully trigger my siren in night and away modes, however the siren stops after ~30 seconds. I’d like it to keep going until I tell it to stop. Any suggestions?

What are you using to trigger the siren? Can you show your setup for HSM?

Using contact sensors to trigger siren. See pic for setup.

Well, first of all, your Text Alerts are not going to work because there is no more native text support. You have to pick a notification device in that notification to get it to work.

Also, this is Armed Night not Armed Home, which is your current mode.

I need to see the entire page of HSM setup. Not just this one mode.

I was going out of my way not to put personally identifiable info in the screen shot so I deselected my phone as it contains my name. The alert message worked fine when the phone was selected. I understand there is a different mode armed. I’m playing around with my setup more tonight. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Most sirens have the switch activation method as well so instead of putting it in the Siren Alerts section you could try putting it in the Lights Alerts section instead, also you could check the devices settings page as on most sirens you can set an auto off and it may have defaulted to 30 seconds

I was actually going to say the exact opposite. Look and see what other apps are controlling your siren.

Also, what model of siren is this?

It’s a Dome Siren... @Terk that screen grab got me pointed in the right direction. I didn’t realize that there is a device specific setting to control siren length. I think I’ve got it sorted now. Thanks!