Alarm system setup?

I'm coming from IRIS which basically had a turnkey alarm system. I would like advice on how to set up an alarm system as follows. I've read some stuff and looked at the videos but they don't address all my concerns beyond basic setup.

Uses IRIS Gen 3 keypad to arm system by pushing the ON button. Disarm the system by inputting a code and press the OFF button. (Wife is use to using IRIS keypad. Big plus)

Calls my cell phone if alarm is triggered. Text message next best option but prefer call.

Require at least two motion sensors be activated before alarm is triggered. (False alarm reduction)

Would consider using a keyfob to arm and disarm the system. I think wife would adapt to that easily.

Suggestions?

This is essentially what I do using HSM and Mode Manager but my wife and I generally use Arm /?Disarm using presence

Install the HSM Hubitat Security Manager app and the Zone Motion Manager app. The Zone Manager app you will create a virtual motion device that gets activated if the number you selected of motion sensors is triggered in the time you selected. You then use that virtual motion device in your HSM along with whatever contact sensors you want.

On joining the Iris Gen 3 Keypad go into the device and make sure it got assigned the Iris v3 keypad driver, mine just said driver and would not function until I changed that, also while in there you may want to turn on the enable lockCode encryption option. Use the Lock Code Manager app to add your users, and add the keypad to in the HSM app in the Configure Arming/Disarming/Cancel Options section.

There is no native ability for the device to call you in the event of HSM activation unfortunately. You can use IFTTT integration and a virtual switch you have HSM turn on when activated however that can sometimes take up to 15 minutes to happen in my limited testing other times it was a much more manageable 10 seconds or so. SMS is built into HSM, although it is limited to 10 a day. Push notifications are an option by downloading the Pushover app and signing up after a week you will need to purchase it for the platform you downloaded it to iOS/Android for $4.99 I believe.

We use Life 360 Integration to arm/disarm with a Iris keypad in the event the internet is down since Life 360 integration requires internet. So far Life 360 has been perfect for us.

Thanks for the advice. Some good suggestions. I'll give them a try and see what I can get working.