Ajax Online Bulbs

So I've recently bought two of this companies bulbs, one is GU10 and the other is a UK B22. I have to say, setting them up to hubitat was really easy. I'm in the middle of setting the GU10 to be a normal light during the day and adim night light at night. Unfortunately I'm away 5 days a week so my tinkering takes a while to get right.

So I've got them setup and they are on my dashboard, this is where I get a little lost still. I have them both set as a dimmer on the tile in category but the B22 bulb I cannot turn on and off but I can change the brightness. But the GU10 is the same "tile category" and I can turn it on and off.

Has anyone had this problem? If so how did you resolve it?

I hope this makes sense and I apologise for the long post

When you say you can't turn it on and off, is there not a place to do so, or does nothing happen when you are pressing the dashboard tile? Does the dimmer slider work but not allow you to go full off or return to dim or something?

And because you don't describe these bulbs (or give a model name/number), are they dimmable, or temperature adjustable, or RGB bulbs? That could make a difference as to what you should be doing.

Also, what happens if you try to control these via the bulbs Device Settings page? Same behavior? Work fine?

Did Hubitat detect a driver for these, or did you change the driver? Did you hit "Configure" after you changed drivers?

1 Like

Wow you have lost me lol.
So when it got discovered I did push anything apart from add it to the dashboard.
On the tile it allows you slide the dimmer and that works but if you push the button it don't do anything.
I got the bulb from Amazon. I hope this link works

Ajax Online Smart Zigbee A60 LED... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08SR2M9PN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Using a browser, (not the Hubitat app itself) go to the Devices tab. Find these devices. Go into the device's settings page.

In that devices settings page, you will find some rudimentary controls at the top of the page. See if on/off and everything works appropriately from there.

In the middle/right of the page, there is something called "Device Type". That is which driver each device is using. Are they the same?

While you are on that page, you might also want to try the "Configure" at the top of that page (while bulb is on) and see if it makes any difference to how they work.

RGBCW

You are using the dimmer tile for both? Are you going to use the color function or color tuning on these?

so now im home, this is a screen shot of what is in the device settings

Hope this helps, i tried searching fo some drivers but i really dont know what im looking for tbh