Air Things View Plus

Deploying nukes.. :smiley: v0.1.3

1 Like

Yup, the nukes worked! It created my linked device and also my hub, got the values from the cloud - very nice!!!

1 Like

Hmmm should have skipped the hub, what device type did it report? (Should be in the data block.)

Ah! I thought you might have just added it:

Itā€™s both a hub and a detectorā€¦

In that case Iā€™ll leave it beā€¦

1 Like

Looks like the attributes arenā€™t filling correclyā€¦ need to make a slight adjustment.

Using 0.02 driver and have set toggles to use Fahrenheit and pCi/L but not see the change.

Will you break the values out into different attributes?

Try re-importing v0.0.3 ā€¦

You got the values seperated, just an error for the .celciusToFahrenheit() routine.

Screenshot 2022-10-13 185533

errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_thebearmay_Air_Things_Device_989.celciusToFahrenheit() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [22.1] on line 103 (method dataRefresh)

v0.0.4ā€¦. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of your work on this. I am so happy to be getting this and rid of IFTTT.

I was wondering if it would make sense to round the radon setting to 1 decimal place like in the Air Things App. Just seems to flow better.

2 Likes

dang!

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.math.BigDecimal.round() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer) values: [1]
Possible solutions: round(java.math.MathContext), find(), pow(int), power(java.lang.Integer), find(groovy.lang.Closure), and(java.lang.Number) on line 108 (method dataRefresh)

V0.0.5 BigDecimal trips me up everytime on that oneā€¦

Nice work guys!

I've had a radon detector for quite a few years now-I think it's a Safety Siren, or something like that. The radon fan only uses 15 watts, but in an effort to save electricity, I thought I'd cycle the fan to keep the short term value under 4. It seems to work, now, at 12 hours on and 12 hours off.

Radon values vary over the course of the year though. It would be interesting to vary the fan's duty cycle to keep it under a set value, say 4.

My radon detector is in the basement.

This is awesome progress to see! I'll loan up the app and driver tonight as well.

Here in Canada was use the bq/m3 for radon so it would be great to have that as the unit displayed for radon levels.

I also have the Airthings Viewplus which is a hub and detector.

Extraordinary!!!

Should the time convert to hh:mm? Right now, itā€™s blank:

That did it. Fantastic! I am seeing a Time attribute with just AM, not sure what it is for.

Screenshot 2022-10-13 195328

Time really isnā€™t there - if you refresh the page (not the device) it will disapear; that being said it really shouldnā€™t be showing up. Same for a few of the others which brings me to the question what are the pmā€™s and should they be showing up?

PMs are particul matter or something like thatā€¦. Thereā€™s two sizes of particles in the air that it will detect.

They disappeared when I refreshed the page, but those should be thereā€¦

What unit does it use for the PMs?