After 2.1.9 update: "No response from hub"

After the latest update my dashboard does not work properly. It almost always says "No response from hub".

The problem can be solved by downgrading....

I have tried clearing the cache of the hubitat app and this helps but only for a while...

Anyone?

The same here, after I updated to 2.1.9.114, the Hubitat app, is not working when I try to access dashboard, I get a white page with " no response from hub".
I have never encountered this before the update.
So what can one do?!

Same here, along with everything running very slow and some rules not at all. Downgraded, soft reset, and although dashboards are working, the hub is still the slowest it's ever been for me.

I have the same. Helped downgrade to version 2.1.8.117. Still waiting for new update without errors.

How do you downgrade?
Thanks

go to hubIP:8081 (192.168.1.99:8081)

Try rebooting 1st if you have not. If that does not help and you want to downgrade, there is option to "Restore Previous Version"

1 Like

If itโ€™s dashboard relate.

Copy over the dashboards to notepad and delete the entire dashboard and recreate.

I wonder if this would restore the speed?

To Huby
My Hub->Settings->Backup and Restore->click here (at the top " If you want to restore a previous Platform Version click here ")

I have the same problem since the last up grade. It would be nice if they would fix the update.

1 Like

Thank you.
They come with a new update, but it's the same thing. The app works ONLY if I'm on wifi, not outside the house...
This never happened before. Two updates in a row that has problems. It seems it's not only me who is experiencing this.

Try logging out of the app and log in again. I just tried the app on cellular data and I can reach the hub without issue.

Iโ€™m running 2.1.9.115

1 Like

I did a role back to the previous version and it did fix my dashboard and other problems

1 Like

Glad you found a solution that works. I don't understand why you had an issue though. I don't have any access problems on 2.1.9.115

Anyone found an actual solution rather than downgrade?

I have exactly the same issues, and I did a roll-back to 2.1.9.114, but it did not sort the problem. That indicates that something was either triggered by the upgrade or the timing is purely coincidental.

My main routines are security related and depend on location information coming from Life360 apps on various phones. These have stopped functioning making the Hubitat worthless to me at the moment. Up to this happening it was worth its weight in gold to me.

Anybody got any idea what is going on?

10 posts were split to a new topic: After update to 2.1.9, Hub crashes overnight

I have just done two things at the same time (apologies), but seem to have solved my particular issue, that is, that my phone apps are not able to access the hub when away from the home WiFi.

I reverted my hub to 2.1.8.115, but getting impatient, I deleted the Hubitat app from my phone, rebooted the phone and then re-installed the app. I am now able to access Hubitat when away from the home WiFi.

It remains to be seen if the issue stays away, but for now, I am not intending to upgrade the hub firmware. At least until I see how stable everything is for a week or two.

Hope that help someone else with the same issue.

1 Like

Anyone from Hubitat that could comment on the issue with no response from hub in dashboard after upgrade?

What browser are you using? Only Chrome and Firefox work properly. Maybe the Chromium version of Edge, but you have to be certain thatโ€™s what you have. Best just to use Chrome or Firefox.

Yes, roll back to 2.1.8 while we investigate.

1 Like