Aeotec ZW095-C Home Energy Meter EU - Driver Available?

Just got one of the above and cannot get it to work. It's the single phase 60 amp 1 probe EU version. Is anyone aware of a working driver or will I have to start my usual "sod all support for EU Z Wave devices" rant :laughing: Thanks in advance. Bought it from Amazon so can send it straight back.

I found this one and it appears to give me some readings back:

Hi John,
Late respons but just wanted to say that I have tested a few drivers with my Aeotec HEM Gen 5 - 60 Amp 3 clamp EU version and found that Artur Dragas Hubitat/Drivers/aeotec-home-energy-meter-gen5.src at master · ClassicGOD/Hubitat · GitHub worked best for me.
Should work for 1 and 3 clamp but I have to use the child devices to get separate reading from the clamps.

One thing I noticed was that using selective reporting / Reporting threshold enabled then it would slow down Hubitat. So on advice in another thread I changed disabled and to report Power (watt) every 30sec on group 1 then Current and Voltage every 127sec on group 2 and Energy KWh every 601 sec on group 3.

Since drivers is no longer maintained I have updated it little to skip decimals for everything except Current(amp) so that it looks better in Dashboards

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.