Aeotec Smart Switch 6 - Energy Monitoring on HE

Hi, I have recently purchased some Aeotec Smart Switch 6 power plugs. Aeotec talks about energy monitoring and how on a compatible gateway you can do all sorts of fancy things - see power usage etc. Has anyone done this successfully on HE?
I can see each one individually when I select each device, but I would like to replicate the fancy graphs Aeotec show on their website.
If anyone can advise how this is done?

There is no native way to do that with Hubitat. There are some community based solutions if you search for graph here on the forum.

I'm pretty sure the native driver does energy monitoring. They do for mine.

But no graphing function, which is what the OP was asking about.

Thanks for the info Ryan & Mike. I checked out a few of the graphing ideas. They're a bit beyond my skills at this point, so I'll just do it the old fashioned way. Each device does show power usage so I'll just check manually every week or and that should work just fine.

I've been using the excellent Hubigraphs for a quick view, and Initial State for more historical information.

Question I have though, is do you know how to read the properties here?
e.g. I'd like to get a sense of how much energy my Christmas tree is using to calculate cost over December, but can't figure out what the "values" mean.