AEOTEC siren 6 not responding

I noticed the siren stopped working yesterday. I tried playing a sound manually through the hubitat with no luck. I checked the power supply and is indeed working (tested with voltmeter). I even unplug it and the tamper alarm didn't go on as usual when I moved it around. I tried testing the back button, resetting it but is completely dead. Here are the logs from hubitat:

Also the Hubitat Z-wave page is not picking up its signal:

I reposted here in addition to in HSM. I think DEVICE would be more appropriate topic for this problem.

Unlike traditional forum software, Discourse (this one) makes it pretty easy for users browsing the forum to find topics ("threads") posted in different categories, so I wouldn't worry too much about where you post as long as it seems at least vaguely appropriate ... to say nothing of the fact that some people here just like to browse and may find it regardless. :smiley: But per the guidelines, you'll only want to post in one place:

Also, someone can always move something if they think it's better somewhere else--and you should be able to as well, at least with your own topics (possibly only for a limited amount of time) by using the pencil icon at the top next to the title.

Since you're already getting help in the other topic, I'd suggest removing this one if it lets you (otherwise someone who can do it could). Good luck with the issue!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.