Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 driver shows as "Deprecated"

Noticed after the 2.2.2.123 platform update that the Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 driver for all 3 of my Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 devices is showing as "Deprecated". I don't recall seeing this before the update. Is anyone else seeing this? What driver are we supposed to use now? No errors in logs, operates fine.

1 Like

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. All Aeotec Door Sensors 7 have been consolidated under one driver. You can continue to use the legacy driver, or change the Type to Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 Series.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t see any announcement to that effect in the release notes. The supported devices list still shows that the driver should be the Recessed Door Sensor 7 driver. Same seems to apply to the Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7, which also showed as “Deprecated”, and which also has an older name (Aeotec Door/Window Sensor) as the driver to use. Both types of devices changed from “Deprecated “ to ”System” when the driver was changed to the consolidated one you mentioned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.