Aeotec dual nano switch zw-140a

Hello There. I just fished migrating my home automation from Smartthings to Hubitat, and all I can say is wowwww. Hubitat is amazing!
I'm more than happy with the migration except for one device, my Aeotec dual nano switch (zw-140a). I read a lot of threads on this forum, but I can't find a solution.
So basically I remove the device from smartthings and did a factory reset. I put the device in paring mode and Hubitat found the device just fine. Hubitat finds the right drives for it and creates the 2 child devices. When i click on the on and off buttons from the parent device, it turns on and off booths lights. But when I enter in the individual child device and click the on and of buttons, nothing happens, the current state doesn't change and nothing happens. If I look at the logs, i only see this:
[dev:76] 2022-11-24 23:12:49.098[debug]on()
[dev:76]2022-11-24 23:12:47.814[debug]off()
If i toggle the fiscal switch, they work just fine turning on and off the lights individually.
I'm scratching my head with this one.
Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

bump

Problem solved. Just an up date on my problem. My divide was running the firmware 1.1. So I update the firmware to 2.0 using the update tool on hubitat. After that, everything is working now.
Thanks
Hex file for Aeotec dual nano switch US ZW140-A

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.