Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 Series, slow?

Is it just me or are these really slow? I just put in on my garage door, and it’s as slow to trigger the light I come on as if I were to just walk out and let the motion sensor catch it. It replaced a Zooz door/window sensor that I repurposed elsewhere. Is there some way to speed it up that I’m not seeing in the device? Thanks.

I don't know if you mean the Recessed Door Sensor, but I have one of these I used to replace an original that I physically harmed when trying to replace batteries. It's working well for me.. it's in one of my "Perimeter" positions and I get an alert anytime the door opens. Mostly it's the kids and I hear the alert and then the sound of the door slamming. So it's telling the hub, which tells Homebridge, which tells HomeKit, which tells my watch, all before the door slams.

No. That's what I ordered (the recessed sensor, on Amazon) and I got this window / Door (2-piece magnet) sensor instead. it works ok. but there is probably a good 2-3 second lag between the door opening and the light turning on. The sensor it replaced was a Zooz Zen41. that was almost Instantaneous. I repurposed that to a project my wife wanted. I may end up ordering another ZSE41 and using the Aeotec on something less noticeable. The way it is currently working is going to cost me WAF points before too long.

Update: The lag was getting to be very annoying. I started to think the problem was in the outlet that controlled the light (long out of production). Out of frustration I ordered a new Zooz open/close sensor (the same type as the one the Aeotec replaced), and it is an instantaneous response. So, my conclusion is these Aeotec Door / Windor sensor Series 7 are painfully slow to respond. If anyone wants one, I'll let it go for $20 (plus shipping) OBO. That's roughly half the cost of new ones.