Add Option to Motion Lighting App

I am wondering if you could add a feature to the Motion Lighting App. Currently there is a feature under "Options for Activate, Disable and Enable Lights On" called "Switch to DISABLE Turning On".
Could you please add an Option that would do just the opposite or "Switch to ENABLE Turning On"?
A scenario would be if your significant other was up and in the Living Room and the light was on in the LR and then when you trip a motion sensor in the Master Bedroom the Master Bedroom light would come on, if and only if, the LR light was on or which ever light you choose, could be kitchen. You wouldn't want the MB light to come on, at least by motion, if your significant other was still sleeping.

I'm having a hard time understanding the example provided. If, say, the living room light is on, you want the master bedroom to not turn on with motion? How does it know the difference between one of you being up versus both of you being up, in which case you presumably do want the master bedroom lights to come on with motion regardless of the living room light states?

In any case, regardless of whether they add a feature like this to the Motion Lighting app, you can create something to work around it. If you make a virtual switch and turn that virtual switch on (or off) when you don't (or do) want the master bedroom lights to turn on, the existing "Switch to disable turning on" feature can do that. You can then use other apps or rules to control the virtual switch (e.g., turn on virtual switch when living room lights on, turn off virtual switch when living room lights off, etc.), and, in turn, get the desired effect with Motion Lighting.

I work around a similar problem by restricting my lighting apps with modes. I have Morning, Day, Evening, and Night modes, though many people get by with fewer, depending on their needs. For me, the bedroom lights only turn on in Evening mode (the main reason I separated this from Morning, which a lot of setups I've seen don't use), but the living room lights turn on in Morning or Evening modes. How you change modes is up to you--a scene switch, button, voice commands, etc.,; I use Mode Manager with sunset/sunrise and time-of-day-based automations, with the occasional manual override if I go to bed early, it gets light/dark later than normal (eventually I want a reliable lux sensor to get this for me too), and whatnot.

Just some ideas that might work!

Thanks. Looks like I can use the virtual switch. Still would be nice to have this selection.