Action click show error

Hello I try to add action on a rule machine and show this error.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Usually, if you end up at this point in a rule, the best (usually only) solution is to create a new rule and then delete this one. To avoid this in the future, there are a few things that are advised against since they can "break" rules: using the "Back" button in your browser, clicking "App List" from a rule, or in general anything you might to that would exit RM while you're in the middle of editing or adding an action. (If you accidentally add an action that you don't want and aren't at a point where you see a "Cancel" button, try finishing it and then deleting that action when you're done.) Also, if you delete a device from Hubitat, remove it from any rules before doing so (not sure if that can cause this particular problem, but it's a good idea for any app regardless).

If you don't remember doing anything like the above but do have a set of steps you can perform to reliably reproduce this error starting with a known "good" rule, then staff would likely be interested in hearing how so they can fix the problem. Otherwise, I know it might be a pain, but re-creating is probably the best bet.

PS - What are all those devices logging "You are using the current version of this driver"? Must be a community driver? I'd make sure they aren't doing this too often (and if I were that dev, I would randomize the times a bit instead of making it happen all at the same time as it appears they are if this is a frequent check and needs to be one).

I use those exact words in ALL of my Apps and Drivers

def updateCheckHandler(resp, data) {
if (descTextEnable) log.info "You are using the current version of this driver"

It's inside the 'once-a-week' check for currency, not once every 100ms.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.