Absence in motion lighting

@bravenel I just noticed a bit of a short coming in motion lighting app. During the day I want the lights to work in (presence mode) auto on auto off, I also have a button that flips a switch that disables the ON for the bedroom so if someone is sleeping in the day they can do without the lights turning on. What I wanted though is for if the lights are manually turned on for them to stay on while motion is active then automatically turn off after the delay (absence mode). The problem with this is in night-sleep mode I don't ever want the lights to turn on so didn't have it in the ON part of the app but in doing this it then doesn't give a OFF because no delay is set.
This again brings reason for the delay per mode to be in the OFF part of the app as it's a off then select the modes you want the delays in and fill in all the values once in one place. Rather than trying to get the UI to populate it in all the slots in the ON page.

If it was like this you could put all the levels and colours in vef to the modes that you want the auto to work for in the ON part, along with the disable switch for them odd occasions. Then in the off you would put all the modes you want the light to turn OFF in along with the delay for that mode and a potential disable switch if needed.

Where as currently you need to give it a ON level for the mode you don't want it to turn on for to enable the delay for the off. Then have a RM rule turn on the disable switch when it's in certain modes and off in others.

I will look into moving it to the off options, as you suggest. Would that solve your issue?

I think it would as I will then be able to give it a OFF time there, so then I can then just not put a ON for that mode.