About Hubitat Package Manager

I have been using the great Hubitat Package Manager since long time. I know that it got orphaned recently when the original developer moved on, but I thought it was taken on as-is by another developer? It has been many months and I have not been seeing any updates for any packages at all. The only update I see is from just one or two apps, such as Hub Information etc.

Am I missing any recently required new step, to begin getting updates of all other packages?
I do have the Bundle Manager app also installed, but earlier, there used to be some or the other packages getting updates every month in HPM, including drivers etc...but I have not seen any updates coming via my HPM since long now.

Impossible to say without more details.

But I would suggest you review this thread and follow the instructions in the OP.

4 Likes

Check top right corner make sure you are on the current version of HPM, 1.8.7

It is possible the apps/drivers you have installed just have net been getting many updates. I have not seen that many recently either. A lot of the stuff I am using has matured pretty well so updates are only for bug fixes when reported.

4 Likes

I was on an older 1.8.3 ! Thanks. Updated now.

1 Like

@csteele is donating his time to it now.... :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.