50% battery drain with Hubitat App + beta

Hello All. I have had Hubitat installed for a while and its battery usage has always been manageable. Within the last week, the normal app as well as the beta version are accounting for 50% of my battery usage in an 8 hour window on my mobile. I have switched between all optimization settings for the app and they have had no effect on performance of battery. Moreover, the consistency of the app is spotty at best. Its ability to update location is unreliable. Specs of device below. Any help is appreciated.

Device: One Plus 6T
Software: Android ver 10
Hubitat Ver: 1.3.2

Yep. I’m a new user but had to uninstall the iOS app, outrageous battery consumption.

I just wanted to let you know that I’m using the beta version of the app on ios for the past month and it’s been working perfectly with no battery drain. I don’t have high accuracy presence enabled. In iOS settings I have set location to “while using the app “, which I know other apps require this set to always, but it hasn’t missed an arrival or departure since setting it this way, and it has not departed when I’m still at home. Here is the link Beta 1.0.9 released [iOS]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.