[2.3.3.138 C7] Java Errors

@bravenel Suddenly (after upgrading to .138 anyway), I started getting tons of these errors--on vast numbers of my RM 5.1 apps.

Some seemed to be helped by going into the rule and doing an "update rule" and running it...but that isn't fixing all of them. I have another that just won't run at all.

Not sure it it is related--but my hub was really wonky this morning until I rebooted it about 8:20 this morning. Here is a filtered list of the errors (more of the ones above plus other ones):

1 Like

Is dev 271 a graph or information tile?

What's app1300?
What is device 395?

App 1300 is "Wakeup Snooze"

Dev 271 is a "Hub Information" virtual device.

Dev 395 is a hub-mesh connected "Generic Component RGB" (points to a light strip connected to an RGBW controller).

MANY RM 5.1 apps were blowing up last night. The one from the first picture here (1931) is this one:

2 Likes

There was an update to fix that error long ago...

Check if there are updates to app1300 as well.

Check your weather device driver to see if there is an update.

1. I am on Hub Info v2.7.10, the current version of Hub Info is v2.7.11 (the fix for the 0.0.1 upgrade is: 2.7.11 - additional 408 processing). So, I'd say, NOT fixed long ago since I'm on a version that is only a few days old. Still, the upgrade to that came out yesterday I believe--so I just upgraded it.

2. App 1300 is a pure RM 5.1 Rule that isn't running when it is triggered. I have no clue what update you are suggesting I look for, since I'm on the very latest version of the hub.

3. I wrote my own weather device driver. It doesn't appear to be the device blowing up--it's the RM Rule that won't run.

As I explained, I had those errors showing up last night for 5-10 of my RM 5.1 apps...they were ALL refusing to execute, with the same error.

For the "weather" one above, the device driver was working and creating the "trigger" event, but the RM App was blowing up before it could even start. Thus, it wasn't even getting into the rule to mess with my device driver.

1 Like

Try turning off triggers in the logging...

I reported an error like this last night and Bruce confirmed the bug

Edit: May be something different

1 Like

Seeing this as well.

Here are the details

Could be something completely different - my rule wouldn't run at all but worth checking.

I'm pretty sure that turning off Triggers logging will fix this. Could you try that and report please.

For at least the one test case, indeed, that seemed to address the issue. Thanks.

Guess the next release will be a good one to hop onto!

1 Like

Thanks. Known Issues updated with your log case.

2 Likes

The attribute exception for the Hub Info device is generally due to the hub returning a web page instead of the endpoint data requested - normally this only occurs when the hub is restarting.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.