2.2.7 broke RM presence trigger (requires recreation of rule to fix)

I mean since you are looking for say:

Front Door Changed OR Front Door Unlocked if they occur at the same time (or within a quarter second of each other) it should treat it as a single event. As logically that is what one intended since it any of those conditions but I'm sure no one would expect it to then fire the rules below multiple times if the door unlocked and the door opened at the same moment. But maybe that's too hard to accomplish. At least now I understand why maybe a few things were acting odd here.

What is "it"? The hub can't do that because other apps could be looking for those events. RM can't do it because it can't wait 1/4 second to see what happens (that's an eternity when turning on a light).

These are not conditions, but rather are events. The hub is driven by events, and those events result in conditions. Conditions are about what has already happened; events are the present instant.

Why not? You set it up to fire on multiple events. Couldn't you anticipate they might happen at the same time and what would happen in that case? Once you venture into using multiple triggers in RM there is an assumption that you understand how the platform works and what is going to happen. Perhaps RM should only offer multiple triggers after an Advanced option is selected -- or RM should simply carry a disclaimer that it is for advanced users only. We're caught in the middle between offering a tool that can do pretty much anything the platform is capable of, and having users not knowing what they are doing when creating advanced automations. There's no win there.... It's on you to figure these things out. Logging is your friend.