I haven't had issues with these locks since I added them last year when I got the C7 but yesterday I updated to 22.214.171.124 and they stopped working. I have since excluded and tried including with no luck. I have also downgraded to 126.96.36.199 and again still can't get them on.
No ghost nodes. The hub is sitting right next to the lock. Exclusion works perfectly fine and is almost instant. These are my only devices joined using s0 (you don't have a choice). I've also tried shutting down and removing power to reset the zwave chip and all of the other troubleshooting steps I could think of.
When I include it discovers them but just sits at initialization and that is it. It never completes.