2.2.6 …… when?!?

I can’t believe I don’t see anybody asking WHEN do we get it ???

Especially since the long awaited radio backup feature didn't make it into 2.2.5 either..

Btw HE guys. I know you received some comments

Myself and I believe many of us that have been with Hubitat for some time really appreciate you, the founders of the company, coming online and just talking. We like hearing the history, the pitfalls, etc. I know you don’t/can’t tell us everything but we appreciate what you do talk about.

Thanks.

4 Likes

As soon as Beta is complete :grin:

4 Likes

I know :wink:

4 Likes

When it's done. :slight_smile:

When should you install it in production?
1-2 weeks after release (to wait for the inevitable 3-5 hotfix releases that follow the general release). :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Where is your sense of adventure, your pioneer spirit? Texas Trailblazing! Live fast die young(ish)!

:wink:

4 Likes

That's for my dev hub. My production hub isn't for playing around. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You don’t enjoy the wife chastising you for borking the automations? I suppose that’s one approach :rofl:

But seriously, after I got all of the initial problems I had sorted (in 2020) after switching from SmartThings (in 2019), I haven’t had any memorable issues with any of the updates.

1 Like

My production hub runs Alpha :wink:

3 Likes

I never said you were smart. :wink:

(That was a JOKE)

2 Likes

Are we there yet?

4 Likes

Is the radio backup feature going to be included in 2.2.6?

The radio backup is part of the Hub Protect add-on paid service.

That service should be released to public when 2.2.6 is released, as I understand it. I believe the service is in closed beta right now (I am not part of that beta, though, so can't confirm), so it sounds like it is getting close...

3 Likes
6 Likes