[Solved] 2.1.3.119 Motion Lighting Bug - Disabled By Contact

None of my Motion Lighting rules are running due to a bug - I updated last night to 2.1.3.119 https://community.hubitat.com/t/hub-update-2-1-3/19498. Iā€™m getting the following in logs (Lights not turning on - Disabled by contact) however in the rules I have no disabled by contact option setup:

I have gone into the rule section and as can see below:

Just seen the new footnote on the release page for this known bug. Will give it a try as suggested

None of my motion lighting rules worked after the update last night either, I went into each rule and into each field and hit update then saved the rule again and then they started working.

i was able to get it to work just by clicking update without having to touch anything.

This has been fixed in the latest release. 2.1.3.120.

2 Likes

feature request on this topic: currently only a single contact sensor can be used to disable ML, it'd be great if that was checkboxes and I could choose multiple contact sensors instead.

I have pressure sensors attached to dry contacts on z-wave contact sensors under my furniture cushions. it would be nice to disable lights off if any of the contact sensors are closed and not just one of them.

thanks

I'll look into adding this for next release.

1 Like