2.1.1 bug

After the latest update to my hub, my rule for dimming of lights at sunrise no longer works.

Error log below:

app:12972019-06-09 04:43:00.610 amerrorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.math.BigDecimal.minus() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [0] Possible solutions: minus(java.lang.Number), minus(java.lang.Character), min(java.math.BigDecimal), plus(java.lang.String), plus(), signum() (allHandlerT)

--- Loading Past Logs... ---

I cannot speak to this error, but what a light show this morning.
I have a Rule that adjusts the % of 2 Hue lights every 10 min around sunset and sunrise.
They where ramping up and down, driving a couple of other Rules crazy. Up, Down, On, Off. Over and over again. Wow.

Can you show the rule?

apparently not. Basically the rule used if time between sunrise-60 and sunrise-50 to set 2 Hue bulbs to 7%. if time between sunrise -49 and sunrise-40 set to 17%. etcetra for an hour before sunset and sunrise. Modified by 2 virtual switches denoting presence in the screen room, and if lighting is on auto. Can't figure out how to capture screen on this tablet, (lacking memory, or permissions). It seems that with the 2 Rules sunset and sunrise, RM just ignored the time restrictions and kept setting the lights...7,17,27,37,47,57,off, 57,47,37,27,17,7,off and really messing with the Rule that determines if lighting level is on auto (up and down, multiple setting changes, leaving the bulb at something other than the prescribed light levels involving a "7"), or has one or more of the lights been set by SO to like 100% (got to see to do them nails!)

Have to see the rule you in order to help you. Sorry.

Are you using the fade over time? I saw a similar error with 2 of my caseta dimmers with a fade over time and a delay setting.

Do you have any actions which will turn the lights off when FALSE actions?
Just wondering how your rule is working and it is difficult without seeing it but are they turning off then back on again?
I'm just guessing but could it be that the rule is going false at -50 (lights turn off). True again at -49 turn on to new level.
-40 (lights turn off). True again at -39 turn on to new level.

Just thinking aloud but it is difficult without seeing your rule.

Rule attached

I am using fade over time.
Had the issue previously in an earlier code version, for fixed but now it is back.

Looking for help. I have a screen shot, edited for just the rule. How do I copy it to her (the reply box) on Android? I can see it in gallery, photos and ES file explorer. Cannot seem to figure out how to copy and paste it. Thanks in advance.

When you post on your phone you will see a picture symbol to the right on the same line as reply and the trash can.
Click on it and on my phone I can then select a screenshot image from the files icon.

Rats, it's a tablet, all I have is reply and cancel and now saved, as it has saved the typing I am doing.

GEE I did see the Icon above, last time I hit it, something like block upload...
Thank you, It did point me in the right direction, let's see if it worked.

I should mention that the Rule worked great, created about 2 days after RM3 came out. Reduced about 18 Rules into 2.

There's a bug with simple conditional actions in the latest release. @bravenel is working on a fix.

YUP. Found it moments ago.

Oh, this isn't good. I can see the bug. Hot fix coming, but probably not until tomorrow.

On the bright side, I get to look forward to the Disco light show about sunset tonite!
(glad the SO is with her mother tonight)