2.07 New dashboards

+1 for color set by value: value min, value max, start color, end color.

Fixed. Thanks for the quick response.

@patrick

what are the hex codes for the green, yellow and red you used in your default template colors?

Is there a way to remove the battery percentage from top left of each tile?

2 Likes

Not on those tiles.

Is it planned to add an option (I think on entire dashboard will be fine) to remove it?
It's really annoying to see it everywhere, especially on humidity tiles that have another percentage as value..

I have added your request to the list. You can use the attribute tile to just display humidity as a raw value.

We review all feature requests as we allocate developer resources to projects. Just because it is on the list doesn't mean it will be done, but it will be considered along with all the other feature requests.

While you are in request taking mode (and I AM still the King so this could be important). I have some dashboards that I would like to be visible from the cloud. Can the same dashboard have a separate for the cloud and for local pin settings.

Yep o worries, thank you.

As side note, IMHO it could be entirely removed because there are other ways to monitor batteries, like HSM or other app notifications or another dashboard with just all battery levels.

So to clarify, you want a pin for cloud access but not local access? Seems reasonable. Will add that to the list.

4 Likes

I would like the option for a pin on local and on cloud and choose if I want or need it on one or both.
You have probably added a few dozen every day so this could be a long way off. :wink:

Thanks.

I like this idea + :+1: from me :smiley:

@BorrisTheCat In one of the other topics today the +'s got into the millions. You are going to have to do better than just one.

2 Likes

Oh man EVERTTHING you said in this post is perfect and how it needs to be. Agree with you 100%.

Small issue but could we have a separate tile for date in text format? You can have clock and date as one tile but they are always one above the other so has to be 2 tiles high. The date only tile only is a graphic calender style image which seems a bit small.

I'm trying to achieve this on a single tile height

22.03.2019 09:30:24

But can currently only get

09:30:24

Is there a way to have Logs show up in the Cloud Dashboard ?

I tried to delete tile (the one placed automatically by the dashboard when created) , and my screen hanged up as in the followinbg image

The only way to exit was just to click on the Dashboard tab on the left

EDIT: [SOLVED] the Edge browser is not supported

Another issue with the Mode Tile @patrick .
It doesn't seem to update unless I refresh the web page.

Windows 10, Chrome Browser.

Choosing the attribute, the characters are smaller than choosing a standard template. Look at the the identical temperature tiles from the same device:

Just tested this. Seems to work fine, change the mode in Hub UI, and dashboard immediately updated.

Please check console (f12) for any errors.

1 Like