#1 on Amazon

I was actually contemplating making a thread similar to your comment. I don't know what voodoo they did. But, my Zwave mesh is IMMENSELY better. (And my ring range extenders are actually getting used finally) Before the update, I had several multi-hop devices and they were hopping through EVERYTHING BUT the range extenders. More than 75% took at least one hop to the hub. After the update, I am down to ~40% that aren't directly speaking to the hub (and the ones that are go through my extenders primarily)

I did have some funny business with upgrading the generic Zigbee CT bulbs to advanced. But, all I had to do was configure, then set them again. (Funny business had been commented on before - Once you hit configure, they go to MAX CT and 20% set level)

Otherwise, everything is lightning fast for the past two days. (Which is funny, because coming from ST, I thought it was already lightning fast to begin with)

2 Likes

I have a lot of devices but my light switches have been the real issue. I started with Inovelli but they had logistic problems so I went with Zooz. I also have a couple GE Smart Fan switches. The GE's were always slow. The Zooz are far superior to the Inovelli and have always been more responsive but now everything, and I mean everything, is really responsive. I'm afraid to do the next update. I will certainly back it out of the speed retracts. Hopefully the team at Hubitat is seeing this and will not do anything to affect the piece of code (or voodoo as you put it :slight_smile: ) they've implemented.

1 Like

I’m not here to bash Samsung having been a user of their product for years. But recently I thought to myself “I haven’t had to change or edit any settings for ages” everything just works. Don’t get me wrong Rule Machine was a steep learning curve but love it :man_shrugging:

7 Likes