1.1.2.112 Built-in Apps HTTP errors

After the upgrade, my logs are full of errors from the Amazon Echo Skill:

errorgroovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Bad Request (deviceHandler)

Yes mine too. Don’t remove the skill because then I couldn’t add it back.

1 Like

I'm seeing these as well.

We will see if we can get this sorted out today.

5 Likes

It appears IFTTT is broken with this update as well. Anyway to rollback to the previous version?

You can save backups manually, or the hub stores a few. I think it’s as simple as restoring to a point before the firmware upgrade.

I haven’t tried it yet.

The normal backups are for the Hubitat's internal database, not the firmware. So, your configuration, apps, devices, custom code, etc... are all stored in the backups.

@toby - If you really need to restore to the previous firmware, please contact support@hubitat.com and I'm sure @bobbyD will take very good care of you.

Seeing that a lot of the built-in apps that I leverage are broken, and I just moved from SamsungThings for this exact reason... I would like to get it fixed :yum:

1 Like

And add PushOver to the list as well. Basically any of the built-in apps that use HTTP calls appears broken.

Pushover errors

dev:7492018-08-02 11:23:25.538:errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.getResponse() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: getMessage() (deviceNotification)

dev:7492018-08-02 11:23:25.251:infoSending Message: [Locking: Garage Entry Lock] Priority: [0] to [All Devices]

dev:7492018-08-02 11:22:48.294:errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.getResponse() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: getMessage() (deviceNotification)

dev:7492018-08-02 11:22:48.196:errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.getResponse() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: getMessage() (deviceNotification)

ah, didn't realize that. thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

@toby , @cuboy29

Not sure if you two are using the native Hubitat Pushover Driver, or my custom one that existed prior to Hubitat including it into the firmware. If you're on a custom version, you may want to see the Pushover thread for a workaround.

I'm only using the built-in apps / drivers and nothing custom other than 2 small apps I wrote that don't have any HTTP calls

@ogiewon, there are problems with the built in driver as well. The problem has been found by @mike.maxwell and will be included in the next release (not sure if it will be included in the upcoming hotfix). Till then the custom driver is the temporary workaround.

1 Like

At this point I would just like to rollback

Did you submit a request to support@hubitat.com yet? They are usually very responsive.

Ticket #10775

yes, working on the HF now.

3 Likes

@ogiewon, are you sure about this? I've never had to rollback to a different firmware but I always assumed that it reverted everything including the firmware version. Why would they bother to list the firmware versions on the Backup/Restore page?

I am sure, as I have had to rollback for testing purposes. The firmware version is there to allow you to restore a backup that was made with that specific version of firmware. If you reverted to firmware version 1.1.1.119, your safest backup to restore would be the one from 8/1/2018.

2 Likes