1.1.1.19 through 1.1.3.114 not working for webCoRE

If you post a green snapshot in here or in a private message to me, I'll take a look.

I've already changed them away from what was not working into small pistons. I have the pistons still in ST's will it work for you to pull one of those? this piston works in ST's but not in HE. The variables are not in HE i use a virtual switch that chnages from on to off. The switch is working , but the piston doesn't fire. Separated to two different pistons and one for one phone and another for the other they Work. This converted into 8 pistons. One for on and one for off each and they work independently.

Thanks for this, I think I see the problem with subscriptions to global variable changes not working. I'll take a look and let you know once I have a fix.

2 Likes

Can you pull in the latest changes on github? It should resolve the issues you were seeing.

So sorry i just saw this Been on vacation... i'll do it now.

Most important thing is to upgrade your firmware, there was an issue found in 1.1.3-114 that slowed down webcore.

Edit: nevermind I see you were referring to the global subscriptions. The latest version should fix that issue

1 Like